Amie DiGiampaolo, Esq.
Background: Attorney Amie DiGiampaolo joined The Jacobs Law LLC in 2018 as an Associate Attorney handling business litigation matters. Prior to joining the TJL team, Amie honed her litigation skills at a Braintree, Massachusetts law firm specializing in representing condominium associations and property management companies. Prior to her time there, Amie worked for eleven years at a firm in Newton, Massachusetts where she represented institutional lenders throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire, in title litigation, disputed foreclosures, and lien enforcement actions, as well as contested eviction proceedings. Attorney DiGiampaolo has successfully argued before a full panel of the New Hampshire Supreme Court and secured two precedent-setting opinions from that Court.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School (2004)
- Honors: Best Brief Award Recipient (2001)
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, Amherst (2000)
- United States Supreme Court (2009)
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts (2009)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire (2007)
- New Hampshire (2007)
- Massachusetts (2005)
- Massachusetts Women’s Bar Association (2014-present)